West Leederville Plumbing is committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our overall business strategy and objectives.
It is our priority to encourage our employees, contractors, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
To achieve our goals, we shall adhere to the following:
• Supporting and complying with or exceeding the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
• Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
• Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
• Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our work sites and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
• As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
• Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
We are committed to getting the job done right, every time!
Leave your name, email and message below and we will be in touch with you shortly.
LOCATION: Perth, WA
PHONE: 0429 931 873
Wangara DC 6947
Phone: 0429 931 873
34 Boom Street
ABN: 49 567 718 607M
PL – 8432
GF – 14246
BF – 2513